Monday, December 22, 2008

MIA again, Only in Berkley, and Ide Adobe Days

Well as you can see, I have been missing in action again. Had other things going and just haven't gotten over here to do some updating on what's going on. I have been collecting material for the blog, so I should have some stuff to read here now.



Since I have been working in Berkley (or Bezerkley as many call it) I have gathered some good tales and photos I will share here in my "Only in Berkley" on going posts.

Today, I have a photo of a guy I ran into in Berkley the other day. He seemed like a Kool Kat and was certainly a working man...


(click photo for larger size)


Yesterday, we had our annual Ide Adobe Days. I stopped by to take some photos and get there just before they were finished. I have posted the photos over at my website. You can see them HERE

1 comment: