Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Back, More Berkeley Fun and some Car Stuff

So I'm back! I hope I can get back into the swing of things and post here daily if possible. I have lots of material and photos to share that I have been collecting as of late.

So, getting back into it, I have a new installment of "Only in Berkeley!" We will start out with this photo that I took of a business that had just moved.





But as I pull back with the camera, this is what someone decided to add to the scene...





And for all my car and truck friends, here is a video of a way cool Ford lightning sent to me by my friend Billy in Colorado Springs.







That's it for today. I have some really good photos from a giant car show I went to over the weekend at Knotts Berry Farm with over 1700 cars! Stay tuned...

1 comment:

  1. This is a good re-start! I expect great things from you, my friend!

    - David

    ReplyDelete