Saturday, November 15, 2008

Back to work, Shoot the moon and crazys

We I have finally gone back to work...sort of. I worked a full week this week, but probably won't next week. We are waiting on materials, but once here, we should be good for awhile. After having more than 5 months off this year, it almost feels funny working a full week.

I got a chance to do show photo work tonight. Thought I would try and learn how to photo the moon. It's not as easy as it would seem, Many, many bad photos later ( like 70-80 ) I finally got one that I liked. Here is the one I like the best...



Taken with the Nikon D50 and 70-300mm Nikor ED lens

I worked in Berkley, Ca. this last week. What and eye opener that city is. They drive like maniacs, and also act like them too. I'm really WAY out of my element there to say the least. Luckily, I spend most of my time there either on the job, or at the motel.

The highlight of the week was getting flipped off by some crazy bull-dyke. A wonderful place indeed!

1 comment:

  1. Frankster,

    The moon photograph is good! I can almost smell the cheese!

    - David

    ReplyDelete