Sunday, November 9, 2008

A slow weekend, pictures and cash in the news

It's been a slow weekend. Not much going on. The weather was bad on Saturday, so not much to do. I did drive down to Corning and visited with David which was nice. Don't get down that way all the much to visit. Last night we had thunder and lightning and rain.



Today, Sunday, the weather was beautiful! I got a chance to drive the Cobra and do some tuning on it. It runs great now that I have the new mass air sensor on it. Soon I can go wide open throttle with it and see what it will really do!



I had taken some photos of the kid next door practicing Mototcross. Wanted to try the shutter priority mode on the Nikon D50. I learned a few things, but the pictures didn't come out too well. Never the less, if you do some post production editing, and apply some suitable filters via ThumbsPlus, you can get some cool abstract pieces. This is the one that I liked. Sort of different from the same old stuff.




In the news... (submitted by Billy Haynes)

Seems a contractor found some old cash in a wall, and it has turned into a crazy story.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081108/ap_on_re_us/house_hidden_money

3 comments:

  1. Frankster,

    Thank you for the visit, and thank you for the fish! I assure you they will be eaten with great delight!

    - David

    ReplyDelete
  2. The motorcycle photograph is very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Frankster,

    The trout was wonderful! See my blog for today for a full report!

    - David

    ReplyDelete