Sunday, May 2, 2010

Just stuff...

Sometimes I use the internet at work. Maybe I'm a bit spoiled by my internet at home. It's not blazingly fast, but but it runs around 4-5Mb/sec. But the net at work is provided by Hughesnet. Wow, what a turd that thing is. Here is a screen shot of it on a good day! Notice the ping rate...


Click to enlarge


Here are a couple of photos that I took last year when we went to Lassen Park


Click to enlarge


Click to enlarge


And one of a friend John when I was messing around with zoom exposure. Trippy!


Click to enlarge


That's it for now. Back later...

1 comment:

  1. The photographs of Lassen Park are very nice.

    Hughes Net is often all that is available. Soon, there will be viable alternatives.

    Everything is relative: I have clients who have 50Mb/sec cable, and they would rather undergo waterboarding that use my 5Mb/sec wireless connectivity. Soon, they will have the option of 100Mb/sec. That would definitely eliminate the burping I sometimes encounter when watching movies via Netflix.

    - David

    ReplyDelete