Monday, April 26, 2010

Here we go...

So here I am. Back to my blog after many months of not posting.

A few things have and will be changed. First off, I have a new avatar. As some of you might know, it's from the Culpepper flag. The basic design is also on the Gladsen flag as well as inscribed permanently on my upper left arm.
It seem that our present government has decided (for us, by the way) that we should give up what we have and let others less fortunate (read, people that don't want to work) have what we have. I'm against it. Just wanted to put that out there for the record...

And while I'm on the subject of changes, you may have noticed that I have intentionally left out political talk in the past from my blog. That is another change that you will see here. I'm done with all of the political correctness. It's ruining our country. Again, just putting it out there for the record. If you don't like it, there is a little red X in the upper right corner of your screen.

So, getting that stuff out of the way, what's new in my life? Well for the last 3.5 months, I have been working at a camping resort type of facility. It's a long way from home, 82 miles round trip, and it doesn't pay much, but at least it's a job. It pays about half the bills or a bit more. Gotta go hustle the rest by selling stuff I have and such. Maybe this November we can get some new blood in and get the economy working again. I sure would like to go back into my real job of construction so I can get out of poverty.

Getting ready to sell my Mustang Cobra. If you haven't seen it, you can see photos here it's a wicked supercharged '93 SVT Cobra. Crazy fun to drive. If you are interested in it, get a hold of me here.

I will also have an '03 Ford F-250 with the 7.3 Powerstroke diesel for sale here soon. Crew cab, XT package, Etc. it has 4" exhaust and a Edge with Attitude programmer and some other aftermarket stuff on it. Runs great.
Where's the photos, you may ask... Well I have tons to post, just nothing right at the moment ready for the blog. Here is something to keep you occupied while I dig out some others.

Everyone likes ducks!



(Click photo to enlarge)


Okay, enough jabbering for now. Must leave something for later....

3 comments: