Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Another day

Sorry all, I got busy yesterday and didn't make it over here to post.

Well it looks like another typical day for me. The norm has been no work. I have had about 5 months off this year. And with the ecomony in the dumps, there is no end in site in the near future. Thinking about taking a job in another line of work until the construction trade gets back on it's feet...

It seems the government isn't doing anything to help the econony out either. They are willing to spend $700+ billion, but not to help the average joe. More pocket lining, less help for the average person. Certianly Joe the Plumber was right...


Yesterday I worked on the Cobra for awhile. And today I will finish up what I started which was the install of the water/methanol injection system and the re-installation of the mass air sensor. That will get me back on the road for now. I need to do the front brakes, and already have the parts, but need to get the rotors turned, and that is money I can't spend right now. If you haven't ever seen my Mustang Cobra, here is a pic of it.



1993 Mustang Cobra 1of 4993 made

I have been cleaning up my notebook computer. It was so full of unused programs and "stuff", that it was almost unusable. I pulled over 5 gigs of programs off of it, and defragged. That made a big difference in the speed. And since I use it instead of my desktop now, I need it to run right.
My desktop computer lost a 7 port powered USB hub the other day. It was a Belkin. This is the 2nd Belkin item I have had go bad in the last year or so. I will not buy from them again.

Getting ready to add some more photos to my webpage of when we went to PINKS all out at Infinion Raceway, and some from a car show that I went to in Stockton a couple of weeks ago. I have been also asked to post some fishing and hunting pics pictures and I will get to that as time permits. For now, here is my last big catch...




42# California Hallibut, SF Bay

4 comments:

  1. Frank,

    That is a beautiful fish!

    - David

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, and a blast to catch! Can't wait until next year for the season to roll around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Frank,

    Nice fish, it was almost one pole to the right!! Glad to see you posted the pic.

    -Duggins

    ReplyDelete
  4. Duggins, now if I can just catch a sturgi as big as the one you got last time...

    Send me that pic and I'll blog it on here.

    frank

    ReplyDelete