Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Holloween!

The weather turned colder today with some rain. I didn't get much done except to chase down some plans in Chico for some possible future work, which is always good.



I don't drive the Cobra in the rain, so no progress on that front. I'm sure the drag races will be canceled tomorrow night because of the wet weather. That's a bummer because it's the last race of the season and I was hoping to get some pictures and video of a couple of friends cars on the track. It will have to wait until next year...



I did get to take a few pics in Chico this morning while there. It's such a photographic city, especially when the colors are changing. This is my favorite of the ones I took today.





4 more days until the election. Any comment on who will win?

2 comments:

  1. Frank,

    John McCain will win. I am very, very rarely mistaken regarding such matters.

    - David

    ReplyDelete
  2. We should hope so. Any other solution, save maybe Bob Barr, would be a disaster for our country.

    ReplyDelete