Sunday, November 2, 2008

More weather, more photos, work

Today we had more rain. The most in one day so far. I still don't have the weather station up, so I'll have to go check on the net to see what we got. Needless to say, it was wet. Didn't get anything done outside. As a matter of fact, didn't go out much at all today..


Still reading and working with the new (to me) Nikon D50. Took some pictures of our friend's dog yesterday. Of the few I took, this is the one I liked the best...


Still loving the camera. It can do so much. I think I'm going to pick a shooting mode and work with it until I learn it, then move to another, working my way down to manual mode. That way I won't be jumping around not really learning anything. I may even take some classes or join a photography club so I can learn from the experienced.

Looks like one more week off, then I should be back to work. I have had 5 months off this year. It's tough to pay the bills with that much time off. Hopefully, work will start and continue through at least the end of the year.

4 comments:

  1. Frank,

    The weather forecast for the balance of the week looks sunny and promising. Get out there and take some photographs while the sun shines!

    - David

    ReplyDelete
  2. The new D50 goes with me everywhere now. I am hoping for the promise of good weather now. It doesn't look like it's going to be sunny anytime today...

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is good to carry your camera with you at all times. Believe me (I speak from experience) when I say that the time you do not have your camera is the time you will encounter a great photo opportunity!

    - David

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know. It has happened to me already!

    ReplyDelete