Sunday, October 26, 2008

First Post

Well I did it! I finally got around to getting a blog up and running.

Since work is slow this year (and the economy is in the toilet) I may have time to spend on this and my web page I just put up. You may not see new post every day, but I'll try.

Mostly what you will find here are my random thoughts and opinions. Maybe even some useful information on occasion. I will be adding features to the blog as time permits, so check back often, and please post comments if you have time.

Today, I am working on my 1993 Mustang Cobra. I'm getting ready to install a water/methanol injection system. It works by injecting a 50/50 water/methanol solution just before the blower, which will cool down the air charge, and up the octane from 91 to around 115 octane. Since the car has a twin screw blower on it (Kenne Bell) I need some help staving off detonation. Once I get it installed, I will write a review on the system and post it on my website.

Thanks for looking...

5 comments:

  1. Frank,

    Your blog is off to a good start!

    - David

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Davester. Been wanting to do this for some time. And thanks for all the help!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Frankster,

    You are certainly welcome!

    - David

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice ... I wish I was there to see that halibut!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish you would have been there too. Maybe next year!

    ReplyDelete